The undersigned hereby makes application for space and agrees to abide by Exhibitors Rules and Regulations
1. The show is open Wednesday August, 21, 9:00am - 5:00pm and Thursday, August 22, 9:00am - 4:00pm. Set up time will be Monday and Tuesday August 19th and 20th.
2. Exhibitors will be issued wristbands on August 20th and 21st. They will receive two wristbands for 25 ft. frontage or one tent space and four wristbands for spaces larger than 25 ft. Additional wristbands at $5.00 each may be purchased at headquarters at set up time only. After this, admission will be $7.00. Bands must be attached before entering the grounds. If you do not pick up your bands on set up dates admission will not be refunded.
3. Parking for all Exhibitors will be provided. There is no space in the exhibit area for parking. Vehicles parked there must be for Exhibitor’s own lot.
4. Exhibitors shall not dig or disturb topsoil without prior permission from the show committee/landowner.
5. Tuesday August 20th to Thursday August 22nd the Association will have night watchmen on duty throughout the premises. The Exhibitor is solely responsible for the safekeeping of their exhibit and their contents. Soliciting of business and distribution of samples, souvenirs and literature (including solicitation of costumed personnel) shall not be permitted in the aisles, in other Exhibitors booths, at any building, entrance, exit, or anywhere on the grounds of the Show, but must be confined to the Exhibitor’s own space.
6. Sounds systems: Under no circumstances will the use of live bands, recorded music, public address systems, etc. per permitted within the grounds unless authorized by management. Exhibitors are not permitted to use amplifiers or similar devices for the purpose of attracting attention to the Exhibitor’s area. Exhibitors who are using video equipment as a sales tool for sound amplification must confine sound with their own exhibit. Management reserves the right to control sound in the event it becomes a sound nuisance to adjoining exhibits
7. Exhibitors are not to sublet any part of its exhibit area to any other manufacturer, distributor, company or person.
8. No Exhibitor shall display and/or sell any articles relating to or bearing the logo of Hastings County Farm Show and Plowing Match Association without first obtaining written approval from the Association.
9. All property of the Exhibitor on display and for sale shall be at the sole and only risk of the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor is responsible at its cost for all insurance coverage related to participation in the show
10. The Exhibitor shall furnish a certificate of liability of insurance describing his operation prior to set up.
11. The Exhibitor must conduct their business in a neat and orderly manner totally within the confines to their allotted space and in such a way as to not conflict with other Exhibitors.
12. We reserve the right to decline any exhibit that we feel does not conform with the image we with to maintain.
13. Exhibitors are requested to refrain from the distribution of peanuts and peanut products due to the possibility of allergic reactions.
14. No consumption of alcohol will be permitted on the show grounds.
15. Exhibitors are not to begin tear down until time of show closing.
16. Proof of current Coggins Test is required for all exhibitors of equine.